What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter yourname, e-mail address, phone number and/or credit card information.
When you book a ½ hour complimentary consultation, you will be asked to complete a form requesting further information about yourself, including the types of issues, illnesses and challenges that you currently have and would like support with; and if you have ever (or are currently) seeing a Health Care Professional regarding these matter/s?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails to the email address you provided for order processing or to register for our email newsletter. You may be sent information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Duty of Disclosure:
We have a duty of care to disclose information where it is evident that you have, or may cause harm, to yourself or another person; and/or it is revealed that a criminal act under the laws of this country has been committed and/or where there is a legal obligation for us to disclose information, such as a Court Order.
This policy was last modified on 27 November 2017.
Phone: 1300 945 569