Have you been trying to figure out the best way to QUIT? Perhaps you’ve tried many different methods previously that haven’t worked?
You may never succeed if you don’t know the crucial elements that are missing from other methods and systems, that inevitably cause so many people to fail.
(I’ll share more below)..
I have developed a program that is GUARANTEED to work! I’ve helped hundreds of people to quit smoking. I also teach my program to other practitioners around the country who have been looking for a program such as this – one that REALLY WORKS!
“Giving up smoking is a huge challenge for all smokers. This method was my last option. I was sceptical but the feeling of success afterwards is awesome!” R.W. (ACT)
As a Master Hypnotherapist, and having worked with well over a thousand clients in the areas of anxiety, depression, phobias and trauma, I also wanted to help people quit smoking. Unfortunately, I was incredibly frustrated with the poor success rates of the available programs at the time, so I decided to created my own program – once which many other hypnotherapists and psychologists now use with their clients and are reporting excellent results.
The first crucial element that ensures my program works is because I believe that hypnosis ALONE doesn’t cut it for helping people to quit smoking. Yes, you read that right. Hypnosis is a way to fast track changes at the subconscious level. But … what are you changing FROM and what are you changing TO? That’s just one reason why this proven system works because the Habit Breakers Quit Smoking Program helps me to better understand you in much more detail which in turn helps me to more effectively and permanently help you to quit smoking… because you know YOU better than I do!
A primary objective of a really effective hypnotherapist is to deeply understand their client so they can incorporate vital, yet subtle cues that trigger more powerful and positive changes in the subconscious mind. This then results in a much higher success rate. So the key to my program’s success is the 7 day action plan that you complete before your session…
How prepared is your mind, your environment and your body for quitting – BEFORE you have that last cigarette?
It’s all about preparation. Your mind, your environment and your body must be fully prepared for what happens after you have that last cigarette. The last time you quit, can you honestly say that you were truly ready BEFORE you had that last cigarette?
“I heard about Personally Empowered by a friend, she recommended I go see Simone to quit smoking as she had previously been and had a great session. My session was so fulfilling, I felt like a new person and in complete control, I felt safe and enjoyed my session and still no smoking!! Thanks so much 😀”. Miranda (ACT)
My program has further unique aspects to it. I’ll let you in on even more details about how and why the Habit Breakers Quit Smoking Program system has such a high success rate….
Cigarettes are the only product that doesn’t print its ingredients on the box!
Another crucial element that other programs ignore is that cigarettes contain SUGAR – and a lot of it! Yes, cigarettes contain sugar! I’ve included here a few quotes from three separate research studies conducted about sugar in cigarettes:
- “Sugars are natural tobacco components, and are also frequently added to tobacco during the manufacturing process… In natural tobacco, sugars can be present in levels up to 20 wt%. In addition, various sugars are added in tobacco manufacturing in amounts up to 4 wt% per sugar. The added sugars are usually reported to serve as flavour/casing and humectant. However, sugars also promote tobacco smoking, because they generate acids that neutralize the harsh taste and throat impact of tobacco smoke. Moreover, the sweet taste and the agreeable smell of caramelized sugar flavors are appreciated in particular by starting adolescent smokers. Finally, sugars generate acetaldehyde, which has addictive properties and acts synergistically with nicotine in rodents. Apart from these consumption-enhancing pyrolysis products, many toxic (including carcinogenic) smoke compounds are generated from sugars. In particular, sugars increase the level of formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, acetone, acrolein, and 2-furfural in tobacco smoke. It is concluded that sugars in tobacco significantly contribute to the adverse health effects of tobacco smoking”. 2006. Sugars as tobacco ingredient: Effects on mainstream smoke composition. Talhout R1, Opperhuizen A, van Amsterdam JG. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16904804
Yes, crazy as it sounds, cigarettes contain sugar – and a lot of it! I grew up in Papua New Guinea and the locals there would pick the tobacco leaves and smoke them in newspaper. Imagine the toxins from those chemicals! The crisp, sterile looking cigarettes that you smoke are made to look civilised and harmless, but did you know that they contain so many disgusting tasting chemicals that the tobacco companies need to load them up with sugar for obvious reasons.
- “Additives such as sugar and honey might seem harmless because we are used to eating them. But when additives in cigarettes are burnt, they can change into different chemicals, and some are toxic. For example, liquorice and sugar produce cancer causing chemicals when burnt. Also, these substances are inhaled into the lungs, which are delicate and much more vulnerable to harm than the stomach and intestines”. Bates C, Jarvis M, Connolly G. Tobacco Additives: cigarette engineering and nicotine addiction. London: Action on Smoking and Health, 1999. http://www.ash.org.uk/html/regulation/html/additives.html, accessed 27 May, 2003.
So, given you’ve been inhaling sugar into your system on a regular daily basis for years, then what will your body continue to crave after you quit? You got it – Sugar! Also, have you ever felt irritated and cranky after quitting previously – or when you haven’t had a cigarette for a while? That’s most likely because you had blood sugar lows. This is one of the reasons why preparing your body before you quit is so important… and my program helps you to do that and MORE!
- “From a public health perspective, increasing the addictive potential of cigarettes with additives (e.g., via formulas including sugar, sorbitol, and DAP) increases the likelihood that new smokers will become addicted and that current smokers will have more difficulty quitting. Consequently, there will be greater levels of morbidity and mortality associated with smoking“. Pharmacological and Chemical Effects of Cigarette Additives. Rabinoff M., Caskey, Rissling, A., Park, C. 1997. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2040350/
“I quit from 50 cigarettes a day nearly two years ago and now the thought of smoking makes me feel sick. I walked in at 9am and walked out at 10am a non-smoker”. William C. (ACT).
If you are still reading this… Then either you have not yet fully grasped the threat to your ablilty to continue with life as you know it or you are allowing worry about paying for this program to be a barrier. Please allow me to help you by pointing out that if you currently smoke just one packet a day, then you are spending over $700 a month. That’s at least $8400 a year. For less than the cost of one month of your toxic habit, this lifetime guarantee program will be paid for by those savings in just one month. Plus, you get to keep your life and your family gets to keep you!
If you are still really undecided or you’d like to learn more, then I am happy to meet with you (either over the phone, in person or via Skype) to talk about what is holding you back from quitting. Either way, I have more amazing facts for you below…
When you make the decision to become a NON-SMOKER FOR LIFE, you can book online by clicking on the “Yes I Want to Quit Now! button, or call my office on 1300 945569.
About the Program…
Habit Breakers Quit Smoking Program is a rapid quit smoking program and is highly successful!
- Quit in just 7-10 Days
- Habit Breakers Quit Smoking Program has a 96% Success Rate *
- Includes a Lifetime Guarantee!
*Statistical results regularly updated by Personally Empowered with post-program data provided by every client
- The 7-Day Action Plan fast-tracks changes at the subconscious level, prior to quitting.
- One session is all that is required to become a non-smoker
- Become a non-smoker in as little as 7 days
“I feel stronger and that I can achieve anything I set my mind to do. Not just smoking, but all the things I felt were preventing me from achieving. I am back in control!” S.C. (ACT)
This is why we help people to quit smoking…
“This a photo of our family – taken in about 1987. Yes, that’s me (Simone) in the back on the right :), and my mum (Maureen) at the back on the left. My two younger sisters, Michelle and Nicole are at the front, and my brother Justin is sitting next to me.
About three years after that photo was taken, my beloved dad, Hugh (that’s him in the centre), died from smoking-related cancer at the very young age of 47. My mum and siblings and I nursed him from home through his misery and we were all with him the morning he died.
Within 18 months after his initial diagnosis, he went from a fun loving, fabulously talented and worldly entrepreneur, loving husband and devoted father of 4 children, to a comatose, bedridden former shell of himself – riddled with pain and crippled by a disease that could have been prevented… . if only he had quit smoking.
Oh, but he did tried to quit smoking! Many times! I just wish that he could have been able to experience a program like Habit Breakers Quit Smoking Program. I know it would definitely have worked for him.
This is why we help people quit smoking, so please let us help you too… “ Simone Hamilton
“I am feeling much more comfortable with myself and am able to ignore the triggers which fed my habit. Being a non-smoker enables me to enjoy my life so much more, and spend more quality time with my grandchildren, as well as being a better role model for them. And I smell so much fresher and cleaner!” A.L. (ACT)
- Hypnotherapy is scientifically proven to effectively create positive behavioural changes at the unconscious level.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is extremely effective with breaking unwanted habits by utilising strategies that rapidly elicit changes in behaviours and thought patterns.
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching is effective in helping clients identify alternate behaviours to smoking. These will help support you in remaining a non-smoker.